Heike Müller (@tastyasheck)
With this delicious crème fraîche, I have created a hearty tarte flambée.
- 150 g light spelt flour
- 150 g spelt flour, plus some flour for the work surface
- 1 teaspoon alpine salt
- 175 ml mineral water (room temperature)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
Ingrédients topping cream
- 1 pack of New Roots crème fraîche
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon fine alpine salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 pinch of cayenne powder
Ingrédients topping of tarte flambée
- 2 tbsp walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 sweet potato, finely sliced
- 1 apple pitted, finely sliced
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 bunch of sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- For the dough, knead all ingredients with the food processor or by hand to form a smooth dough. Cover the dough and let it rest for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- For the topping, mix crème fraîche evenly with the ingredients in a bowl, set aside.
- For the topping, pluck the sage leaves and rub with the olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 230 degrees. Divide the dough into 2 halves, flatten one dough piece by hand and roll it out thinly on a floured baking paper.
- Spread the bottom evenly with the crème topping, then top with ingredients – sweet potato, apple, onion, top with oiled sage leaves and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake the tarte flambée for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are lightly brown and crispy. Repeat with the second dough. Finally add dollops from the second pack of crème fraîche and serve immediately.
An autumn pie
Starting with a hearty crème with spices that goes perfectly with the sweet potatoes, apples, onions, sage leaves and the crispy walnuts. Finally I added a few dollops of crème fraîche on top of the crispy and traditional pie. Autumn sends its greetings!
With this delicious
I have created a
hearty tarte flambée.